- Prices do not include mileage, parking, or late fees if applicable. Minister reserves the right to adjust prices in accordance with scope of Client request at time of service.
Minimum NONREFUNDABLE Deposit of $175 required for all services except *Elopement, Memorial, Funeral and Blessing services.
ELOPEMENT Fee ranges from $150-$175 plus license signing and admin plus mileage. Payment in full will be required for the Elopement plus signed Agreement.
PEARL Ceremony (Basic) Fee ranges from $225 - $250 plus $25 license signing and admin plus mileage
DIAMOND (Mid-sized Ceremony) $275 - $300 plus $25 license signing and admin plus mileage
PLATINUM (Formal, full service ceremony) $295 - $350 plus $25 license signing and admin plus mileage
Destination Weddings (Contact 301-704-5230 for Price Quote)
Funeral, Memorial Service, Baby or House Blessing ($150 plus mileage)
Wedding Rehearsal $100 plus mileage
I Wed You LLC Minister/Officiant service includes but is not limited to:
- Free consultations
- Coordination with your Planner/Day of Coordinator
- Personalized ceremony & scripted or guided vows.
- Guidance to support the writing of your vows and inclusion of your chosen options such as: Scriptures or Holy Readings, poems, music, candle or sand, Unity Heart, Rose, Broom ceremonies, etc. to make ceremony unique.
- Note: Client assumes responsibility for purchasing special items or resources unless otherwise contracted with Minister in advance.
adhere to all known laws governing the county/state where the ceremony takes place. and will sign License and return it to the appropriate Court by Priority Mail with Tracking unless the Couple chooses to handle it personally.
work with the Couple to incorporate their choices into the ceremony to ensure their wishes are met and proper ceremony flow and adherence to the sacred covenant of marriage is retained.
Additional fees apply for:
- Wedding Rehearsal
- Parking Fees (if Minister has to pay upon arrival at the Venue)
- Mileage Fee for Minister's round-trip travel to/from locations in excess of 12 miles one way, for both the ceremony and the rehearsal. If not known at the time of inquiry, Client will be advised of the additional cost and the price adjusted to include it.
- I Wed You LLC accepts payment by PayPal or Venmo, Money Order or Cash. No personal checks will be accepted.
- The Company name may be reflected as "Joyful Day Ministries LLC" dba I Wed You llc or just, I Wed You llc
- Late Fees
- Please respect the Minister's time. Be on time. You will be charged an immediate late fee of $100 should your ceremony run more than 30 minutes behind the contracted start time. You should be prepared to pay this amount immediately. If your event is more than thirty (30) minutes late, unless otherwise agreed and appropriate late payment made, the Minister reserves the right to leave without performing the ceremony and with no further responsibility or liability to complete the wedding, or to refund any monies paid by Client.
- Emergency Policy
- In Case of an Emergency or If Client Chooses to Cancel
- If Minister Has to Cancel