- Prices shown do not include mileage, parking, or late fees if applicable. Minister reserves the right to adjust prices in accordance with scope at time of requested service.
A minimum $100 or 50% Deposit (Non-refundable) is required for all services except Elopement and License Signing.
Payment in full is required for Elopement and License Signing services.
License signing $25
Elopement $150 and mileage
Simple and Sweet Ceremony $150 plus $25 license signing and admin and mileage
Mid-sized Ceremony $250 plus $25 license signing and admin and mileage
Formal, full service ceremony $275 and up plus $25 license signing and admin and mileage
Destination Weddings (Contact 301-704-5230 for Price Quote)
Funeral, Memorial Service or House Blessing ($150 plus mileage)
Wedding Rehearsal $100 plus mileage
The I Wed You LLC Minister/Officiant's service will include, but is not limited to:
- Coordination with your Planner/Day of Coordinator
- Personalized ceremony & scripted or guided vows.
- Guidance to support the writing of your vows and inclusion of your chosen options such as: Scriptures or Holy Readings, poems, **music, candle or sand, Unity Heart, Rose, Broom ceremonies, etc. to make your ceremony unique.
- Client assumes responsibility for purchasing special items or resources unless otherwise contracted with Minister in advance.
The Minister will:
adhere to all known laws governing the county/state where the ceremony takes place. and will sign License and return it to the appropriate Court by Priority Mail with Tracking unless the Couple chooses to handle it personally.
Officiant works with the Couple to incorporate their choices into the ceremony to ensure their wishes are met and proper ceremony flow and adherence to the sacred covenant of marriage is retained.
Additional fees will apply for:
- Wedding Rehearsal
- Parking Fees (if Minister has to pay at the Venue)
- Mileage Fee for Minister's round-trip travel to/from locations in excess of 12 miles one way, for both the ceremony and the rehearsal. If not known at the time of inquiry, Client will be advised of the additional cost and the price adjusted to include it.
- I Wed You LLC accepts payment by PayPal, Money Order or Cash. No personal checks will be accepted.
- The Company name is reflected as "Joyful Day Ministries LLC" dba I Wed You llc
- Less Than 30 Days, Short Notice, Elopement Ceremonies
When booking with less than thirty (30) days, i.e. short notice or Elopements
payment in full is required along with the signed Agreement.
- Late Fees
- Emergency Policy
- In Case of an Emergency or If Client Chooses to Cancel
- If Minister Has to Cancel